Fitment: Suzuki Grand Vitara (1999-2003) with 2.5L V6 Engine
- Boost horsepower and torque by up to 10%
- Made with T304 lightweight aluminum piping
- Engineered for exceptional filtration and high airflow
- Improves throttle response for a more efficient drive
- Replaces factory air filter and intake tube
- Maximizes airflow through stock manifold system for a deep, sporty sound
- Washable filter requires cleaning only every 50,000 miles under normal driving conditions
- Easy installation with basic hand tools, takes less than 60 minutes
- Will not void vehicle warranty
Introducing the Short Ram Air Intake designed for the 1999-2003 Suzuki Grand Vitara equipped with a 2.5L V6 engine! Our Short Ram Air Intake is engineered to deliver superior filtration and high airflow, resulting in increased horsepower and torque for your Grand Vitara. Our design replaces the factory air box and is guaranteed not to void your vehicle's warranty. With easy installation and proven performance, you'll wonder why you didn't upgrade to the Short Ram Air Intake sooner. Take your Suzuki Grand Vitara to the next level and enjoy a thrilling driving experience every time you hit the road!
Why change your factory air box for an intake?
- Gain more Horsepower
- Better Acceleration
- Improved Fuel Economy
- Enhanced Sound - A deeper or throaty tone
- Sporty Engine Look
- Spend Less on Filters - Can be cleaned and re-oiled
Installation is fairly easy and only involves removal of your factory air box.
Basic tools are required including screw drivers and socket wrenches to remove the factory air box. You can also search on YouTube for videos showing air box removal for your vehicle.
Most customers can install an aftermarket air intake within 1 hour
It is advised to RESET your battery terminal for a few seconds so your engine computer can re-learn the increase in air flow. Always disconnect your battery when performing engine work.