- Infiniti G35 (2003-2006) with 3.5L V6 Engine
- Infiniti FX35 (2003-2006) with 3.5L V6 Engine
- Boost horsepower and torque by up to 10%
- Made with T304 lightweight aluminum piping
- Engineered for exceptional filtration and high airflow
- Improves throttle response for a more efficient drive
- Replaces factory air filter and intake tube
- Maximizes airflow through stock manifold system for a deep, sporty sound
- Washable filter requires cleaning only every 50,000 miles under normal driving conditions
- Easy installation with basic hand tools, takes less than 60 minutes
- Will not void vehicle warranty
A Ram Air Intake System relocates the filter outside of the engine compartment to deliver the coolest air inlet temperatures possible. Cooler air carries more oxygen, which translates into a more intense explosion in the combustion chamber to create more horsepower and torque. But that's only part of the power equation. Tuning the inlet pipe in length and diameter to match the engine's resonance helps move more air to the cylinders (think of your engine as a big air pump), and this tuning allows us to deliver the maximum power gains throughout the entire RPM range.
Why change your factory air box for an intake?
- Gain more Horsepower
- Better Acceleration
- Improved Fuel Economy
- Enhanced Sound - A deeper or throaty tone
- Sporty Engine Look
- Spend Less on Filters - Can be cleaned and re-oiled
Installation is fairly easy and only involves removal of your factory air box.
Basic tools are required including screw drivers and socket wrenches to remove the factory air box. You can also search on YouTube for videos showing air box removal for your vehicle.
Most customers can install an aftermarket air intake within 1 hour
It is advised to RESET your battery terminal for a few seconds so your engine computer can re-learn the increase in air flow. Always disconnect your battery when performing engine work.