Fitment: Jeep Wrangler (2007-2011) 3.8L V6 Engine
- Boost horsepower and torque by up to 10%
- Made with T304 lightweight aluminum piping
- Engineered for exceptional filtration and high airflow
- Improves throttle response for a more efficient drive
- Replaces factory air filter and intake tube
- Maximizes airflow through stock manifold system for a deep, sporty sound
- Washable filter requires cleaning only every 50,000 miles under normal driving conditions
- Easy installation with basic hand tools, takes less than 60 minutes
- Will not void vehicle warranty
Get the power boost your Jeep Wrangler (2007-2011) 3.8L V6 Engine needs with our Performance Air Intake. Our state-of-the-art design ensures high airflow and exceptional filtration that results in guaranteed increases in horsepower and torque. Not only does it improve your vehicle's performance, but it also replaces your factory airbox, giving it a sleek and modern look. Worried about your vehicle warranty? Don't be. Our product won't void it. With our Performance Air Intake, you get the power you want without sacrificing your vehicle's coverage. Order now and experience the ultimate off-road upgrade for your Jeep Wrangler.
Why change your factory air box for an intake?
- Gain more Horsepower
- Better Acceleration
- Improved Fuel Economy
- Enhanced Sound - A deeper or throaty tone
- Sporty Engine Look
- Spend Less on Filters - Can be cleaned and re-oiled
Installation is fairly easy and only involves removal of your factory air box.
Basic tools are required including screw drivers and socket wrenches to remove the factory air box. You can also search on YouTube for videos showing air box removal for your vehicle.
Most customers can install an aftermarket air intake within 1 hour
It is advised to RESET your battery terminal for a few seconds so your engine computer can re-learn the increase in air flow. Always disconnect your battery when performing engine work.