PERFORMANCE INTAKE KIT
JAGUAR XF 2016-2019 V6 SUPERCHARGED
* Kit will replace both factory air boxes
* 9-11 hp at the wheels
* Simple direct 30 minute bolt on upgrade.
* Will come supplied with the required filters, heat shields, clamps.
- Boost horsepower and torque by up to 10%
- Made with T304 lightweight aluminum piping
- Engineered for exceptional filtration and high airflow
- Improves throttle response for a more efficient drive
- Replaces factory air filter and intake tube
- Maximizes airflow through stock manifold system for a deep, sporty sound
- Washable filter requires cleaning only every 50,000 miles under normal driving conditions
- Easy installation with basic hand tools, takes less than 60 minutes
- Will not void vehicle warranty
Introducing our high-performance air intake for the 2016-2019 Jaguar XF with the V6 supercharged engine.
Engineered to provide exceptional filtration and high airflow, our product is guaranteed to increase horsepower and torque for a thrilling driving experience.
Replacing the factory air box, our air intake is designed for optimal performance and will not void your vehicle's warranty. So, whether you're a racing enthusiast or just looking for an upgrade, our performance air intake is the perfect solution to improve the power and efficiency of your Jaguar XF. Invest in your driving pleasure with our high-quality product.
Why change your factory air box for an intake?
- Gain more Horsepower
- Better Acceleration
- Improved Fuel Economy
- Enhanced Sound - A deeper or throaty tone
- Sporty Engine Look
- Spend Less on Filters - Can be cleaned and re-oiled
Installation is fairly easy and only involves removal of your factory air box.
Basic tools are required including screw drivers and socket wrenches to remove the factory air box. You can also search on YouTube for videos showing air box removal for your vehicle.
Most customers can install an aftermarket air intake within 1 hour
It is advised to RESET your battery terminal for a few seconds so your engine computer can re-learn the increase in air flow. Always disconnect your battery when performing engine work.