Cold Air Intake Kit
GMC Sierra Denali Classic Edition (2007) with 6.0L V8 Engine
- Boost horsepower and torque by up to 10%
- Made with T304 lightweight aluminum piping
- Engineered for exceptional filtration and high airflow
- Improves throttle response for a more efficient drive
- Replaces factory air filter and intake tube
- Maximizes airflow through stock manifold system for a deep, sporty sound
- Washable filter requires cleaning only every 50,000 miles under normal driving conditions
- Easy installation with basic hand tools, takes less than 60 minutes
- Lifetime Limited Warranty with no-hassle coverage
- Will not void vehicle warranty
Looking to boost the performance of your 2007 GMC Sierra Denali Classic Edition with 6.0L V8 engine? Look no further than our Cold Air Intake Kit. Engineered to increase horsepower and torque, this kit is guaranteed to improve your truck's overall performance. With exceptional airflow and filtration capabilities, this intake will replace your factory air box with ease, without voiding your vehicle's warranty. Trust us, your GMC Sierra will be better than ever before with our Cold Air Intake Kit installed. Order yours today and feel the difference in your truck's power!
Why change your factory air box for an intake?
- Gain more Horsepower
- Better Acceleration
- Improved Fuel Economy
- Enhanced Sound - A deeper or throaty tone
- Sporty Engine Look
- Spend Less on Filters - Can be cleaned and re-oiled
Installation is fairly easy and only involves removal of your factory air box.
Basic tools are required including screw drivers and socket wrenches to remove the factory air box. You can also search on YouTube for videos showing air box removal for your vehicle.
Most customers can install an aftermarket air intake within 1 hour
It is advised to RESET your battery terminal for a few seconds so your engine computer can re-learn the increase in air flow. Always disconnect your battery when performing engine work.