Fits GMC Sierra Denali (2009-2013) with 6.2L with Black Pipe and Red Filter
- 2009-2013 GMC Sierra V8
- 2009-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 V8
- Boost horsepower and torque by up to 10%
- Made with T304 lightweight aluminum piping
- Engineered for exceptional filtration and high airflow
- Improves throttle response for a more efficient drive
- Replaces factory air filter and intake tube
- Maximizes airflow through stock manifold system for a deep, sporty sound
- Washable filter requires cleaning only every 50,000 miles under normal driving conditions
- Easy installation with basic hand tools, takes less than 60 minutes
- Lifetime Limited Warranty with no-hassle coverage
- Will not void vehicle warranty
Experience unrivaled power and performance with our Cold Air Intake Kit for the GMC Sierra Denali (2009-2013) with 6.2L V8 Engine. Designed to enhance your driving experience, this kit is engineered to increase horsepower and torque by improving airflow and filtration. With an easy installation process, you can replace the factory air box with confidence, knowing that this product will not void your vehicle warranty. Unleash your truck's full potential and dominate the roads with our premium Cold Air Intake Kit. Invest in quality and see the difference for yourself.
Why change your factory air box for an intake?
- Gain more Horsepower
- Better Acceleration
- Improved Fuel Economy
- Enhanced Sound - A deeper or throaty tone
- Sporty Engine Look
- Spend Less on Filters - Can be cleaned and re-oiled
Installation is fairly easy and only involves removal of your factory air box.
Basic tools are required including screw drivers and socket wrenches to remove the factory air box. You can also search on YouTube for videos showing air box removal for your vehicle.
Most customers can install an aftermarket air intake within 1 hour
It is advised to RESET your battery terminal for a few seconds so your engine computer can re-learn the increase in air flow. Always disconnect your battery when performing engine work.