Cold Air Intake
2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler with 3.8L V6 Engine
(Fit Automatic & Manual Transmission)
- Boost horsepower and torque by up to 10%
- Made with T304 lightweight aluminum piping
- Engineered for exceptional filtration and high airflow
- Improves throttle response for a more efficient drive
- Replaces factory air filter and intake tube
- Maximizes airflow through stock manifold system for a deep, sporty sound
- Washable filter requires cleaning only every 50,000 miles under normal driving conditions
- Easy installation with basic hand tools, takes less than 60 minutes
- Will not void vehicle warranty
Take your off-roading experience to the next level with our Cold Air Intake for Jeep Wrangler JK (2007-2011) 3.8L V6 Engine. Our top-of-the-line design is guaranteed to increase horsepower and torque, thanks to our engineering expertise and precision manufacturing. Enjoy the added boost without worrying about voiding your vehicle's warranty. This cold air intake is engineered to provide high airflow and exceptional filtration, giving you optimal performance in all types of driving conditions. Say goodbye to your factory air box and embrace the power of our innovative cold air intake system. Upgrade your Jeep and hit the trails with confidence.
Why change your factory air box for an intake?
- Gain more Horsepower
- Better Acceleration
- Improved Fuel Economy
- Enhanced Sound - A deeper or throaty tone
- Sporty Engine Look
- Spend Less on Filters - Can be cleaned and re-oiled
Installation is fairly easy and only involves removal of your factory air box.
Basic tools are required including screw drivers and socket wrenches to remove the factory air box. You can also search on YouTube for videos showing air box removal for your vehicle.
Most customers can install an aftermarket air intake within 1 hour
It is advised to RESET your battery terminal for a few seconds so your engine computer can re-learn the increase in air flow. Always disconnect your battery when performing engine work.