Fitment: Jeep Wrangler JK (2007-2011) 3.8L V6 Engine
- Boost horsepower and torque by up to 10%
- Made with T304 lightweight aluminum piping
- Engineered for exceptional filtration and high airflow
- Improves throttle response for a more efficient drive
- Replaces factory air filter and intake tube
- Maximizes airflow through stock manifold system for a deep, sporty sound
- Washable filter requires cleaning only every 50,000 miles under normal driving conditions
- Easy installation with basic hand tools, takes less than 60 minutes
- Will not void vehicle warranty
Rev up your Jeep Wrangler JK's performance with our Cold Air Intake for the 2007-2011 3.8L V6 Engine. Designed to boost horsepower and torque, this intake is engineered for exceptional airflow and filtration. The durable construction of this cold air intake guarantees high performance for years to come, without voiding your vehicle's warranty. The factory air box is replaced, allowing your engine to breathe in colder air, optimizing combustion efficiency. Get ready for the ultimate off-road experience and make your Jeep's performance reach new heights with this exceptional upgrade. Order now and enjoy enhanced power, increased throttle response, and superior fuel efficiency!
Why change your factory air box for an intake?
- Gain more Horsepower
- Better Acceleration
- Improved Fuel Economy
- Enhanced Sound - A deeper or throaty tone
- Sporty Engine Look
- Spend Less on Filters - Can be cleaned and re-oiled
Installation is fairly easy and only involves removal of your factory air box.
Basic tools are required including screw drivers and socket wrenches to remove the factory air box. You can also search on YouTube for videos showing air box removal for your vehicle.
Most customers can install an aftermarket air intake within 1 hour
It is advised to RESET your battery terminal for a few seconds so your engine computer can re-learn the increase in air flow. Always disconnect your battery when performing engine work.