Cold Air Intake
2011-2015 Hyundai Accent with 1.6L L4 Engine
2011-2015 Hyundai Veloster with 1.6L L4 Gdi Engine ( Non Turbo )
2012-2015 KIA Rio with 1.6L L4 Engine
2011-2016 Hyundai Elantra with 1.8L L4 Engine
(Fit Automatic & Manual Transmission)
- Boost horsepower and torque by up to 10%
- Made with T304 lightweight aluminum piping
- Engineered for exceptional filtration and high airflow
- Improves throttle response for a more efficient drive
- Replaces factory air filter and intake tube
- Maximizes airflow through stock manifold system for a deep, sporty sound
- Washable filter requires cleaning only every 50,000 miles under normal driving conditions
- Easy installation with basic hand tools, takes less than 60 minutes
- Will not void vehicle warranty
The ultimate performance boost for your Hyundai Veloster, Accent, or Elantra! Our Cold Air Intake for 1.6L and 1.8L Engines (2011-2013) delivers unmatched horsepower and torque gains. Expertly engineered to optimize airflow and filtration, our innovative design enhances overall engine performance without voiding your vehicle's warranty. With a sleek, modern look that replaces your factory air box, you'll experience enhanced throttle response, sharper acceleration, and a powerfully aggressive engine growl. Say goodbye to stock restrictions and unleash your Hyundai's true potential with our Cold Air Intake - the perfect upgrade for any discerning performance enthusiast!
Why change your factory air box for an intake?
- Gain more Horsepower
- Better Acceleration
- Improved Fuel Economy
- Enhanced Sound - A deeper or throaty tone
- Sporty Engine Look
- Spend Less on Filters - Can be cleaned and re-oiled
Installation is fairly easy and only involves removal of your factory air box.
Basic tools are required including screw drivers and socket wrenches to remove the factory air box. You can also search on YouTube for videos showing air box removal for your vehicle.
Most customers can install an aftermarket air intake within 1 hour
It is advised to RESET your battery terminal for a few seconds so your engine computer can re-learn the increase in air flow. Always disconnect your battery when performing engine work.