- 2004-2005 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD 6.6L V8
- 2004-2005 Chevy Silverado 3500 6.6L V8
- 2004-2005 GMC Sierra 2500 HD 6.6L V8
- 2004-2005 GMC Sierra 3500 6.6L V8
- Premium grade air intake system
- High quality Scratch Resistant aluminum piping for extra performance
- Pulls cooler denser air from inside the inner fender well to make more power and save gas
- Comes with Intake Piping, Air Filter, Hose, Couplers, Clamps, & Brackets & Heat Shield
- The Reuse Of Sensors Some Current Brackets May Be Required
- Guaranteed added horsepower!
- Comes with Filter
- This Item Is Intended For Off Road Use Only - No C.A.R.B Sticker
- Installation instructions are not included
Transform your GMC Sierra or Chevy Silverado with our high-performance cold air intake system! Designed specifically for 2004-2005 6.6L V8 diesel engines, our product guarantees to increase both horsepower and torque while enhancing engine efficiency. Crafted using top-quality materials, our intake system is engineered to provide exceptional filtration and high airflow to deliver unmatched performance and longevity. What’s more, our intake system is built to meet the manufacturer's standards, so it will not void your vehicle warranty. Say goodbye to your factory airbox and upgrade your engine’s performance with our reliable cold air intake!
Why swap out your factory air box for an intake?
- More Horsepower
- Increased Acceleration
- Improved Gas Mileage
- Enhanced Sound - A deeper or throaty tone
- Spend Less on Filters - Can be cleaned and re-oiled
Installation typically is fairly easy and only involves removal of your factory air box. You should have basic tools including screw drivers and socket wrenches to remove the factory air box. You can also search on YouTube for videos showing air box removal for your vehicle.
Most customers can install an aftermarket air intake within 1 hour
It is advised to reset your battery terminal for a few seconds so your engine computer can re-learn the increase in air flow. Always disconnect your battery when performing engine work.