Cold Air Intake
- 2002-2005 Chevy Trailblazer with 4.2L V6 Engine
- 2002-2005 GMC Envoy with 4.2L V6 Engine
- 2002-2004 Oldsmobile Bravada with 4.2L V6 Engine
(Fits Automatic and Manual Transmission)
- Boost horsepower and torque by up to 10%
- Made with T304 lightweight aluminum piping
- Engineered for exceptional filtration and high airflow
- Improves throttle response for a more efficient drive
- Replaces factory air filter and intake tube
- Maximizes airflow through stock manifold system for a deep, sporty sound
- Washable filter requires cleaning only every 50,000 miles under normal driving conditions
- Easy installation with basic hand tools, takes less than 60 minutes
- Will not void vehicle warranty
Looking to increase the performance of your Chevy Trailblazer, GMC Envoy, or Oldsmobile Bravada with a 4.2L V6 engine? Look no further than our high flow air intake with cutting-edge technology! Designed with a free-flowing design, this air intake delivers optimal performance by increasing horsepower and torque output, improving acceleration, and boosting fuel efficiency. This air intake kit features a washable, reusable high-performance filter that captures more dirt and dust while allowing for better air flow than traditional paper filters. The aluminum construction ensures durability and strength while adding a sleek appearance under the hood. Install in no time with simple instructions, and feel the power behind every pedal with this high flow air intake!
Why change your factory air box for an intake?
- Gain more Horsepower
- Better Acceleration
- Improved Fuel Economy
- Enhanced Sound - A deeper or throaty tone
- Sporty Engine Look
- Spend Less on Filters - Can be cleaned and re-oiled
Installation is fairly easy and only involves removal of your factory air box.
Basic tools are required including screw drivers and socket wrenches to remove the factory air box. You can also search on YouTube for videos showing air box removal for your vehicle.
Most customers can install an aftermarket air intake within 1 hour
It is advised to RESET your battery terminal for a few seconds so your engine computer can re-learn the increase in air flow. Always disconnect your battery when performing engine work.