This Black Series Cold air intake kit includes heatshield
- 2007-2011 BMW 328i 3.0L 6cyl
- 2008-2011 BMW 128i 3.0L 6cyl
- 2006 BMW 330i 3.0L 6cyl
- Red Filter
- Black Heatshield with Black Pipe
- (Fits Automatic & Manual Transmission)
- Intake kit with Heat Shield Plates will usually increase 8-10 horsepower and 8-10 Torque and fuel efficiency
- Comes with all required accessories to complete the installation
- Easy to install with simple tools
- Light Weight Aluminum intake pipe(s) gives smooth air flow compare to stock rubber tube
- High Flow Air Filter that is washable and reusable (DO NOT OIL THE FILTER)
Upgrade the performance of your BMW 128i or 328i with our top-quality cold air intake. The intake is custom-designed for the 2007-2011 model years with a powerful 3.0L V6 engine, offering better airflow and cooler, denser air for your engine. Its sleek black design complements the sleek exterior of your car and provides a subtle yet noticeable enhancement. The high-flow filter improves horsepower, torque, and overall performance. Plus, its easy installation process means you'll have your car upgraded in no time. Our BMW 128i 328i Cold Air Intake is the perfect addition for drivers who want to elevate their car's performance.
For General Installation instruction Click HERE
**This product is not CARB legal, certificate not included. Off road use only. Professional installation is highly recommended and we are not responsible for any mechanical failure if installed incorrectly**
Why change your factory air box for an intake?
- Gain more Horsepower
- Better Acceleration
- Improved Fuel Economy
- Enhanced Sound - A deeper or throaty tone
- Sporty Engine Look
- Spend Less on Filters - Can be cleaned and re-oiled
Installation is fairly easy and only involves removal of your factory air box.
Basic tools are required including screw drivers and socket wrenches to remove the factory air box. You can also search on YouTube for videos showing air box removal for your vehicle.
Most customers can install an aftermarket air intake within 1 hour
It is advised to RESET your battery terminal for a few seconds so your engine computer can re-learn the increase in air flow. Always disconnect your battery when performing engine work.
Overall sounds great and it’s a pretty simple installation