2002-2003 MAZDA PROTEGE DX/LX/ES 2.0L 4-CYL
2002-2003 MAZDA PROTEGE5 DX/LX/ES 2.0L 4-CYL
2002-2003 MAZDA PROTEGE3 DX/LX/ES 2.0L 4-CYL
1999-2000 MAZDA PROTEGE 1.8L 4-CYL
2000-2001 MAZDA PROTEGE5 LX/ES 2.0L 4-CYL
2000-2001 MAZDA PROTEGE3 LX/ES 2.0L 4-CYL
NON TURBO ENGINE ONLY
- Boost horsepower and torque by up to 10%
- Made with T304 lightweight aluminum piping
- Engineered for exceptional filtration and high airflow
- Improves throttle response for a more efficient drive
- Replaces factory air filter and intake tube
- Maximizes airflow through stock manifold system for a deep, sporty sound
- Washable filter requires cleaning only every 50,000 miles under normal driving conditions
- Easy installation with basic hand tools, takes less than 60 minutes
- Will not void vehicle warranty
Upgrade your Mazda Protege 1999-2003 with our powerful Air Intake Kit! Guaranteed to increase horsepower and torque, this high-performance accessory will take your driving experience to a whole new level. Engineered to provide optimal airflow and exceptional filtration, it ensures a smoother and more efficient ride. Rest easy knowing that this kit will not void your vehicle warranty, so you can enjoy the benefits worry-free. Say goodbye to the restrictive factory air box and hello to improved performance. Unleash the potential of your Mazda Protege and make every drive an exhilarating adventure with our Air Intake Kit!
Why change your factory air box for an intake?
- Gain more Horsepower
- Better Acceleration
- Improved Fuel Economy
- Enhanced Sound - A deeper or throaty tone
- Sporty Engine Look
- Spend Less on Filters - Can be cleaned and re-oiled
Installation is fairly easy and only involves removal of your factory air box.
Basic tools are required including screw drivers and socket wrenches to remove the factory air box. You can also search on YouTube for videos showing air box removal for your vehicle.
Most customers can install an aftermarket air intake within 1 hour
It is advised to RESET your battery terminal for a few seconds so your engine computer can re-learn the increase in air flow. Always disconnect your battery when performing engine work.
Fit right in and works great . no issues installing