Short Ram Air Intake
Chevrolet Traverse (2009-2011) with 3.6L V6 Engine
(Fits Manual & Auto Transmission)
- It's the ultimate performance Air intake Kit
- The air intake kit can help your engine to draw more cold air resulting in better throttle response and higher explosive horsepower output
- Intake pipe made by light weight T-304 aluminum w/polished
- Allow maximum airflow through the stock manifold system and Intense deep sporty Sound
- Improve throttle response throughout low and mid RPM
- Filter is upgraded to high quality washable and reusable cone air filter
- This air intake kit will increase 7-10% of Horsepower and 6-8% of Torque
- Easy to install and easy to fit with simple tools
- No additional parts will be needed for installation after you purchase this kit
- All mount accessories are included, exactly the same as picture shown
Why change your factory air box for an intake?
- Gain more Horsepower
- Better Acceleration
- Improved Fuel Economy
- Enhanced Sound - A deeper or throaty tone
- Sporty Engine Look
- Spend Less on Filters - Can be cleaned and re-oiled
Installation is fairly easy and only involves removal of your factory air box.
Basic tools are required including screw drivers and socket wrenches to remove the factory air box. You can also search on YouTube for videos showing air box removal for your vehicle.
Most customers can install an aftermarket air intake within 1 hour
It is advised to RESET your battery terminal for a few seconds so your engine computer can re-learn the increase in air flow. Always disconnect your battery when performing engine work.