OBDII/EOBD Scanner supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis, Featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key. TFT color display and built-in speaker, the KW830 is truly the ultimate in power and affordability, allowing users to do their jobs faster. In addition, thousands of troubleshooter code tips help technicians to save diagnosis and repair time.
Features & Functions:
- Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles(OBDII&CAN)-domestic and import.
- Features the unique patented One-Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
- Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification.
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes.
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light(MIL).
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
- Enhanced OBDII Mode 6-ON-board Monitoring Test Results for Specific Monitored Systems.
- Views freeze frame data.
- Displays DTC definition on the TFT color screen.
- Reads live PCM DataStream.
- Supports for the new extended sensor list(supporting the SAE J1979 May2007 addition).
- Graphs data (1996 and newer vehicles).
- Reads, stores and playbacks live sensor data.
- Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of a trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time.
- Memory backup for off-vehicle data view and analysis.
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN).
- Print data via PC.
- Battery check.
5)Protective Nylon case