Cold Air Intake Induction Kit w/Heat Shield
2007-2008 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 with 5.3L And The 6.0L V8 Engine
2007-2008 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 with 6.0L V8 Engine
ATTENTION: ** This Cold Air Intake Will Not Fit The Mechanical Fan equipped Type Chevy Suburban.
Please Check Your Engine Before Buying **
- The air intake kit can help your engine to draw more cold air resulting in better throttle response and higher explosive horsepower output
- The kit includes a steel heat shield that features a durable carbon-black powder coating for long lasting good looks
- The heat shield protects the filter from dirt and debris and to keep hot underhood air away from the element for a cooler intake air charge
- Intake pipe made by light weight T-304 aluminum w/polished
- Allow maximum airflow through the stock manifold system and Intense deep sporty Sound
- Improve throttle response throughout low and mid RPM
- Filter is upgraded to high quality washable and reusable cone air filter
- This air intake kit will increase 7-10% of Horsepower and 6-8% of Torque
- Easy to install and easy to fit with simple tools
- No additional parts will be needed for installation after you purchase this kit
- All mount accessories are included, exactly the same as picture shown
Why swap out your factory air box for an intake?
- More Horsepower
- Increased Acceleration
- Improved Gas Mileage
- Enhanced Sound - A deeper or throaty tone
- Spend Less on Filters - Can be cleaned and re-oiled
Installation typically is fairly easy and only involves removal of your factory air box. You should have basic tools including screw drivers and socket wrenches to remove the factory air box. You can also search on YouTube for videos showing air box removal for your vehicle.
Most customers can install an aftermarket air intake within 1 hour
It is advised to reset your battery terminal for a few seconds so your engine computer can re-learn the increase in air flow. Always disconnect your battery when performing engine work.